Firebird Formula for sale - Email or Call
This was the first
year that the corvette LT1 engine was put into the cheaper models, the Firebird
This car is kind
of a "sleeper" as it still has the original rims.
- Just over 47,000 Original Miles
legal with a 3.5" catalytic converter, inspected in NYS.
It certainly has
plenty of get up and go with a modified 355 engine with forged steel parts
and an LT4 top end to handle all the Nitrous you want to throw at it.
It has extremely
low miles and has only seen two owners.
In the 1/4 mile,
she runs ~11.09-11.20 seconds with drag radials depending on conditions
- Rebuilt 355 LT1 Motor with...
- Eagle Forged Steel Crank,
- 3D Plus Blue Cat
Forged Steel Rods,
- Eagle Forged Pistons (for
- Bottom end ARP Studs
- New GM LT4 Conversion Package:
(heads, "Hotcam", Intake)
- Heads were Ported & Polished
- Chevy Stamped 1.6 Roller Rockers
- and the other new go together
- Edelbrock 58MM Throttle Body
- Hooker Long Tube Coated Headers
- Mufflex Y Pipe (3's into 4")
- Mufflex 4" Mandrel Bent Pipe to
- 4" In Spintech Muffler with dual
3" outs with two vortex baffles inserted
- Polyurethane Bushings and new
endlinks for sway bar
- 36# Accel Injectors
- Accel 375+ Ignition Regulator
for win switch, retard, etc.
- K&N Cold Air Intake
- GM Motive Ring & Pinion Gears
- SLP Torque Converter in Stock
A4 (4L60) with B&M Trickshift fluid
- larger TCI Cast Alum Pan, B&M
- Accel 300+ Racing Digital Ignition
- Manual Secondary Cooling Fan Switch,
Throttle Body Coolant Bypass Mod
- TPIS Adjustible Fuel Regulator
Pioneer 6 CD changer
(mounted in trunk)
- Intellitronix Digital Gauges for
Fuel Pressure and air / fuel mix on pod mounted on the A-Pillar
- "racing" (Very lightweight)
- Castrol Syntec Synthetic Oil,
Mobil 1 Synthetic Rearend Lube with positraction additive, B&M Trick Shift
- hypertech 160 powerstat and 1
bottle RedLine Water Wetter with 15% coolant and demineralized water
Many extras are
- cdrom version of popular mechanics
Has an extra transmission
temp gauge - not installed yet.
3 bottles of Nitrous,
NOS bottle warmer, remote bottle opener
2 brand new 16"
SZ50 Tires, 2 used SZ50 Tires (1 has a nail that needs fix)
2 16" BFG
Drag Radials (mounted on identical stock rims)
and Chip, Programmer, UV Erasor, Windows and DOS programs to program and
monitor computer, laptop, laptop / cupholder stand,
on the car, all notes from programming and all documentation on parts and
service done to vehicle included and extra parts included
- Extra specialty fluids such as
trick shift, water wetter, etc.
shows removable laptop/drink
Formula's were all automatic and
all LT1 in 1993
In the picture above you can see
the added switches for fog lights,
knock retard bypass,nitrous activate,
bottle opener and manual fan activate.